Causes and solutions of engine cylinder air leakage
1. Fuel supply system failure
1) The solenoid inlet valve for parking is malfunctioning. See the common faults section of the former supply system for solutions.
2) There is very little diesel in the fuel tank or the suction valve of the fuel tank is not opened. Fill the diesel fuel according to the instructions and open the fuel tank suction valve.
3) The oil supply line or diesel filter is blocked. Clean the fuel supply pipeline and the filter screen of the pipe joint, drain the water at the bottom of the diesel filter or replace the diesel filter.
4) There is air in the oil supply system. Unscrew the bleed screw plug on the diesel filter, press the hand crank arm of the fuel pump to repeatedly pump the exhaust gas, then tighten the bleed screw plug, and check whether the joints of the oil pipes are tight.
5) The oil pump does not supply oil. See the common faults section of the former supply system for solutions.
6) The fuel injection pump is malfunctioning. See the common faults section of the former supply system for troubleshooting methods.
7) Injector sprays little fuel or seizes. The solution is still in the common faults section of the former supply system.
8) Inaccurate fuel injection advance angle. At this time, the fuel injection pump should be tightened after adjusting according to the specified data.
2. Insufficient cylinder compression pressure
1) The cylinder head gasket is leaking. Re-tighten the cylinder head bolts according to the specified torque and sequence. At the same time, check whether the cylinder head gasket is damaged, or replace it.
2) Poor sealing of the valve and valve seat. Remove the carbon deposits between the valve and the valve seat. If necessary, grind the valve and valve seat, or mill the hinged valve seat.
3) The valve spring has insufficient elasticity or is broken. Replace the valve spring.
4) The valve and valve guide are stuck or stuck. Remove the valve guide and valve, clean them in kerosene, and check the assembly gap between the two.
5) The valve lifter or valve clearance adjustment gasket is deformed and cracked. Replace the tappet and re-select the adjustment gasket with appropriate thickness.
6) Excessive wear of the cylinder liner and piston ring, and insufficient elasticity of the piston ring. According to the repair process, replace or enlarge the piston ring, or replace the standard cylinder liner and piston ring, and the clearance between the two must meet the assembly technical requirements.
7) The piston ring is stuck in the piston ring groove due to carbon deposits. Clean it in kerosene, check the wear of the piston ring, and replace it with a new piston ring if it is out of tolerance or insufficient elasticity.
8) The valve clearance is too small. Re-adjust the valve clearance according to the specified data.
9) Air leakage at the injector installation hole. Reinstall the injector clamp.
10) The air filter is clogged. Replace the filter element.
3. The preheating device is not working properly
1) The electric starter and the electric valve wiring plug socket are loose or have poor contact. At this time, check whether the plug and socket are damaged, reinsert or replace the plug and socket. Otherwise, check the electric starter and electric valve.
2) The preheating oil pipe joint of the electric starter and the diesel oil return pipe joint are loose and leaking. Check the oil pipe joints and tighten them.
3) The check valve spring in the connecting pipe of the preheating oil circuit fails, and the check valve is damaged. Check the spring and check valve and replace them.
Xinshengan Power Technology (Shandong) Co., Ltd. is a Hong Kong wholly-owned enterprise. The company produces and sells various types of gas generator sets, diesel generator sets, and marine generator sets of 10-2000KW (the company has CCS marine inspection and ZY fishery inspection qualifications), Silent box generator sets, container generator sets, mobile trailer generator sets, and water pump generator sets are a large-scale comprehensive enterprise integrating production, sales and service. The annual production capacity of each series of generator sets can be 20,000 units.
The company is located in Weifang City, Shandong Province, a hot spot where China's generator set manufacturing industry gathers. The company covers an area of 40,000 square meters and has a production plant of 18,500 square meters. It has good cooperative relations with world-renowned brands such as MTU, Cummins, Deutz, Jichai, Yuchai, Weichai, Stanford, Marathon, Xingnuo, etc.
The company has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18001 occupational health and safety management system certification and CE certification.