How to ensure the cleanliness of diesel engine fuel system
Ensure that the fuel system of the diesel engine is clean and can increase the service life of the precision parts of the system. Everyone understands this truth. But in the process of use, the fuel is often not clean enough for one or other reasons. In order to enable users to better use the diesel engine, I will talk about this issue from the following aspects.
1. Get in the habit of cleaning the fuel tank regularly. The fuel tank is a place where diesel fuel is stored. If the fuel tank is not clean, it will be difficult to ensure the cleanliness of the diesel fuel provided.
1. Normally, pay attention to the filter of the fuel filler port. If there is any precipitated particles, it should be cleaned. Once the filter is damaged, replace it immediately. The fuel tank cover should be covered and replaced when it is lost. It cannot be replaced with a cloth strap.
2. The fuel tank must be cleaned every 100 hours of operation of the diesel engine. The cleaning method is: remove the fuel tank with a small amount of oil, shake the fuel tank back and forth, and then discharge the diesel. If the diesel oil is not clean, it can be repeated several times. When cleaning the fuel tank, it is forbidden to scrub with cotton cloth or cotton thread, so as not to block the oil passage with residual fiber in it.
2. The filter element of the diesel filter should be cleaned regularly. The diesel filter is an important part to filter diesel to ensure its cleanliness. With the extension of use time, its filtering capacity will decrease. The diesel engine must be cleaned every 100 hours of operation. maintain. Here are several maintenance methods.
1. Brushing method. Take out the filter element, plug the center holes at both ends with self-made stoppers, and then gently brush from top to bottom with a brush moistened with oil in the oil pan, and finally rinse with clean oil.
2. Backflush method. Put the filter element in the oil tank, use compressed air or an air pump to blow out the dirt from the inside of the filter element, and finally rinse it with clean oil.
3. Replacement method. Most of the paper filter elements are for one-time use and can be replaced regularly. When maintaining the filter, pay attention to the rubber seals at both ends of the filter element must be intact, otherwise, the diesel will directly flow through the filter element.
3. Clean the system components during maintenance. Fuel injection pumps and injectors in the fuel system are key components. They must be cleaned during maintenance.
1. The fuel injectors and fuel injection pumps of multi-cylinder diesel engines can only be carried out by professional pump adjusters, and the quality is guaranteed by them.
2. For the unit injection pump on single-cylinder diesel engine, users can also independently inspect and repair by themselves. But while paying attention to the quality of assembly, it is also necessary to ensure that the site, parts cleaning, tools, and oil are clean.
Fourth, to ensure that the diesel fuel added to the fuel tank is clean To ensure that the diesel fuel added to the fuel tank is clean, the following steps need to be paid attention to.
1. As far as possible, refuel at a reputable gas station with guaranteed quality.
2. Before refueling the fuel tank, purify the diesel as much as possible. The commonly used purification method is precipitation plus filtration, that is, precipitation is used for a certain period of time to remove most of the moisture and particles of impurities in the oil, and then the diesel is filtered through two coarse and fine filters. Practice has proved that the diesel oil treated by this method can increase the service life of the precision parts of the system by 2 to 3 times.
3. Pay attention to the correct operation of refueling, that is, clean the refueling pipe and the fuel tank opening, and avoid wind and sand; when refilling, do not shake the oil barrel, and the oil suction pipe should not be inserted into the bottom of the barrel; close the fuel tank cap immediately after refilling .